October 7, 2009

Soup Day


Eve and Ian are in school so i have a few minutes to sit and write...finally! Thinking about what to make for dinner tonight and can't come up with anything that sounds good. Anyone have a blog that has simple recipes? I am a Soup-a-holic, I could eat soup every day. I discovered (well- my sister found it and i stole it from her) a terrific Soup and Salad recipe book. It's from Food & Wine magazine called "quick from scratch Soups & Salads cookbook" Some of my faves are the Hungarian Beef & Potato Soup, Turkey, Mushroom and Lentil Soup, Tomoato Soup with Chicpeas and Pasta and I recently made the Thai-style Beef Salad over Angel Hair Pasta. These recipes are truly easy and full of flavor and all of the ones that I have made are ready in 30- 40 minutes or less. I highly recommend this cookbook. Now it's from 1998 ( ISBN# is 0916103803) so you may have to get it on ebay, half.com or Swaptree (i'll save that for another day). Okay- I have to start some laundry, list a pair of earrings on Etsy and pick Eve up from Pre-school.....


I will be listing these today in my Etsy shop:
http://prettylittleshop.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment